Africa.com Webinar Series to Feature Influential Women Leaders
Not Just Another Conversation About Women
Women are Proving to Be Great Leaders During COVID- 19. Is this the Pathway to Power?’, led by Clarke promises to move from a conversation to action. Be certain to join the webinar for a special announcement that will impact women across the continent.
The full line up of speakers is as follows:
● Oby Ezekwesili, Senior Economic Advisor, Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative
● Anne Juuko, Chief Executive, Stanbic Bank, Uganda
● Suzan Kereere, Global Head Merchant Sales & Acquiring, Visa Inc.
● Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director of UN Women
● Natasha Wang Mwansa, Women Deliver, Young Leader
For more information and free registration, please visit VirtualConferenceAfrica.com.
Africa.com is a media holding company with an extensive array of platforms that reach a
global audience interested in African content and community. Africa.com’s interests include
a business publisher’s ad network, content syndication, the website at www.iafrica.com,
email newsletters, various social media platforms, and internet domain names ending with
the “.africa.com” extension. Africa.com operates from Johannesburg, Lagos, and New York,
and has a presence in Cape Town and Nairobi.
Phone: +27 82 332 0473